France is a large country located in western Europe, bordered by many countries such as: Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain. In addition to the official language is French, there are many local languages and dialects are used in many different areas such as German, Italian, Portuguese, Oil dialects (such as Picard and Poitevin-Saintongeais) .
International express delivery of goods and documents to France
– Send correspondence, records, vouchers to France
– Sending Parcels to France
– Submit the goods or samples to France
– Send agricultural products, seafood to France
– Ship handicrafts to France
Express delivery time of goods to France
– Normally rows France Courier went just 3-4 business days, can goods will come faster than expected. Complete schedule moving goods will be updated in the system and notify the customers until complete shipping process.
– Commitment to the customer’s goods will be sent to France for the day, do not wait for cargo consolidation to go as quickly as possible.
Freight rates to France.
Level 1 is the agent of the company DHL, TNT, UPS … we are committed to bring you a good courier service with the most competitive prices. The book direct flight to French airports such as Paris, Marseille, Lyon, Toulouse … thus shorten the transit time. At the same time, we have agent system in France, which saves time, customs costs, and delivery to the addressee.
Why should you choose express delivery service to France of KTO Logistics?
– Consulting and packing free goods that economics, and the most beautiful
– Service 24/24 inside and outside working hours, receive goods at any location you requested
– Support the import procedures, export, temporary export for re-import procedure for goods sent for repair, the item does not require more complex documents related
– Keep tracking of the goods and provide information about the state of goods whenever you require.
– Cheapest Price service, the most prestigious quality
Note instructions on how to calculate the volume of goods when international freight delivery
Under the provisions of the international courier industry, the volume of shipments will be calculated as follows:
– Weigh the actual weight (kg)
– Bulk density conversion:
Volume conversion volume (kg) = length (cm) x width (cm) x Height (cm) / 5000