Russia is the second largest trade partner of Vietnam’s 23 export markets and is the 3rd largest commodity of Vietnam enterprises. The Russian market is very attractive with a population of 143.5 million people, as the consumer market and large retail, diversity of imported goods, is also a potential market for exports of agricultural products, forestry and fisheries of Vietnam as seafood, coffee, tea, vegetable, fresh fruit, frozen products, garments, plastics, rubber, plastics … There are a large number of living and working perennial in Russia. Therefore, demand for freight movement and vouchers to Russia and come back to Vietnam enormous. KTO Logistics- Company’s Tier 1 agents major courier firms will give you a quality most satisfactory service, the most competitive price with a staff of professional, dynamic, knowledgeable about the market bare.
International express delivery of goods and documents to Russia
– Send letters, records and documents to Russia
– Send the parcel to Russia
– Submit the goods or samples to Russia
– Send agricultural products, aquatic products to Russia
– Send handicraft goods to Russia
Express delivery time of goods to Russia
– Normally Courier goods to Russia is only 3-4 working days, can goods will come faster than expected. Complete schedule moving goods will be updated in the system and notify the customers until complete shipping process.
– Commitment to the customer’s goods will be sent to Russia within days, without waiting for cargo consolidation to go as quickly as possible.
Freight rates to Russia.
Depending on the information each type of goods, size, weight, sent to different locations, please contact the customer directly with our staff to get accurate quotes.
– Quotes immediately after the information about your shipment.
Why you should choose the courier service of KTO Logistics to Germany?
– Consulting and packing free goods that economics, and the most beautiful
– Service 24/24 inside and outside working hours, receive goods at any location you requested
– Support the import procedures, export, temporary export for re-import procedure for goods sent for repair, the item does not require more complex documents related
– Keep tracking of the goods and provide information about the state of goods whenever you require.
– Cheapest Price service, the most prestigious quality
Note instructions on how to calculate the volume of goods when international freight delivery
Under the provisions of the international courier industry, the volume of shipments will be calculated as follows:
– Weigh the actual weight (kg)
– Bulk density conversion:
Volume conversion volume (kg) = length (cm) x width (cm) x Height (cm) / 5000